Ski resort in Courchevel – a dream for any traveler
Courchevel is considered to be one of the most prestigious and (be sure) expensive ski resorts all over the world, which has a huge“assortment” of trails for beginners and snowboarders, as well as for real masters and lovers of extreme. In addition tourists also can:
- visit the indoor sports complex “Courchevel 1850” and enjoy the game of hockey players or stunts of professional figure skaters;
- arrange go-karting on ice;
- ride on the dog sleds;
- try traditional French dishes and delicacies at local restaurants.
How much does it cost?
Rest in the hotels of Courchevel is quite expensive: in the season even the cheapest room for two people will cost at least $150-200 per night, and expensive apartments will cost about $1500. Please note that prices vary depending on:
- distance from the ski lifts;
- level of comfort;
- Seasons (as a rule, the tourist season starts at the end of November and ends near the end of April).